CO2 insufflator ENDO-ARTHROFLATOR TM-VET Karl STORZ for endoscopic procedures
- CO2 insufflator dedicated to laparoscopic and arthroscopic procedures in veterinary medicine
- two modes of operation: laparoscopy and arthroscopy
- a device equipped with digital displays showing the current pressure, gas flow and gas volume consumption in the cylinder
- a device equipped with an indicator showing too low pressure in the cylinder
- device equipped with buttons regulating gas flow and pressure
- reusable patient tubing included
- a key to tighten the cylinder is included
- sterile gas filters included - 10 pcs.
- weight 5.2 kg
Ref. No. 62432520
Looking for something more? We are happy to help!
Submit a free request for quotation - Add an Ad and we will take care of the rest.