High Energy Laser Therapy (HIL) is a revolutionary technology based on proven low-power laser therapy (LLLT). The use of high power - up to 12 W, which is 50 times higher than in cold laser therapy allows deep penetration, providing causal pain therapy. High-energy laser covers a wide range of clinical indications from injuries and inflammation through degenerative changes in the joints.
Power to 12W - up to 50 times higher than a low-power laser (LLLT)
1064 nm wavelength
Dead tissue penetration
Read protocols and therapeutic encyclopedia
• Deep penetration up to 12W
• Maximum therapeutic effects using a wavelength of 1064 nm
• Pulsed laser operation for immediate pain reduction
• Precise application in the treatment area
• Automatic conversion of therapy parameters
• 5.7"color touchscreen
• Safety - operation with a foot controller
work modecontinuous, pulse, single pulse
Security featuressafety switch
support via foot driver
Dimensions320 × 190 × 280 mm
Power230 V/50–60 Hz, 115 V/50–60 Hz
Tool protection classIIB
Looking for something more? We are happy to help!
Submit a free request for quotation - Add an Adand we will take care of the rest.
Conditional access to megavet.eu portal
Access to the content of the megavet.eu portal is possible only for persons practicing the medical profession or trading in medical devices.